Friday 5 April 2013

You will be missed, my students

Counting the days til my resignation..

The biggest regret not working here anymore would be ‘abandoning’ my students especially those who are going for this July 2013 or September 2013 intake and who has been in intense communication with me for months since last year.

I love my students. They allow me to open my eyes to new knowledge and experiences from my interactions with them. I sincerely enjoy working and serving them. I’m lucky that in my brief 1 year working here I have experience in serving all kinds of students, from a little girl going to Year 1 in Primary School to an Echelon III government official pursuing PhD study.

I hope they achieve the success they are dreaming of when they decide to pursue their studies overseas.
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment