Anyway, we all love wishlists right.. riiight?? I think I'll have more chances of getting the things I want if I write them down. Of course, they're random and unsorted and may not even be really important (but some of them might be), but it always helps to have a record that you can go over once in a while to see which ones have you done and which ones haven't.
So enough yapping, I'll start my random and unsorted wish list ;)
- Macbook (tiap ngeliat komputer putih dgn gambar apel selalu ngileer...), dan juga teman2nya such as iPad or I wouldn't mind an iPhone or iPod Touch, hehe
- a (+) test pack result..please...
- a nice house, with a decent-sized kitchen and bathroom, and a tiny garden.. and lots of sunlight pouring throughout the house
- a Toyota Avanza (ga muluk2 dulu deh, hehe)
- ..although I miss my (Mum's) Innova.. (kangen nyetir ini mah)
- a dishwasher!!
- a romantic getaway to Sunshine Coast, staying at a resort on the beach, just for one day ;)
- ...or if possible, go to tropical North Queensland, see the Great Barrier Reef
- ngajak Ade ke Great Barrier Reef
- atau kasih hadiah kamera DSLR (aren't I a good sister?!?)
- go to IKEA again and buy lots of stuff for our new house which we don't have yet (the house I mean, we don't have a house yet, well we do technically but it needs a lot of work done there)
FYI, I just downloaded IKEA's Home Planner and Google's SketchUp jadi mau mulai merancang2 rumah nih.. huahahaa.. padahal rumahny aja kaga tau kaya apa, ukuran2ny ga ada... but it'll be fun ;)