Friday 9 November 2012

AKU RINDU I MISS YOU KA SALIRA!!

Lately I’ve been missing my son a lot at work. When I first started, I try not to think too much of him, and kind of feel guilty that I’m not like other mums who call home to talk with/about their kids while at work. I never call home just to talk to Raka or Mbaknya, unless he is unwell (like when he had fever, roseola and gastroenteritis).

 

But lately he’s been in my mind most of the time while working. I guess because now he’s a toddler, he can do all the cool stuff, like walking, talking (more like babbling), doing simple things that we order: Tepuk tangan! Topi… sayaaa bundaaar! Sholatnya gimana, Allaaahu akbar! Wudhu dulu, gimana wudhunya?? So when we say those things, he’ll action. Hehehe. Cute or whaaat??

 

Kangen! Rakaaaa.. AKU RINDU I MISS YOU KA SALIRA!!!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment