Monday 11 February 2013

2013 Resolutions

Never too late to make resolutions right? 2013, please let me have these:

1.       Move house: the plan that was supposed to be executed in 2011, this year we must be able to make it! Why? Because I’m giving birth to Rai this year, our room in my parent’s house will be too crowded for 2 adults and 2 babies. Plus the longer we delay, the more we’ll have to fix the house which is now starting to break apart because nobody’s living there and care for it.

2.       Healthy delivery: I reaaally want to give birth normally! But I don’t know if I’m allowed VBAC or not. There are so many conditions. They say it’s safe after 2 years, in my case, it will only be about 1 year and 11 months the distance between the first and second births, so 1-2 month short of the 2 years, depending on when I’ll actually deliver the baby this year, since my first pregnancy was 5 days after the due date. So I don’t know if my obgyn will allow VBAC or not. I don’t think this can be confirmed until the earliest 2nd trimester or just about close to my due date. Cos who knows, maybe I’ll get preeclampsia again, in that case I’ll have to do another C-sect *knock on wood on the preeclampsia*

 

Well, those are my 2 main goals this year. There are many others, actually, but let’s just focus on those two.

This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment